One minute
Martin Luther King once said, "If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward."
If I could have one minute sit-down with him, I would love to ask him where he got the strength from. Full of faith, love and positivity; where did he find his inspiration?
I don't blame the world. Nothing's wrong with it. I know it's me. I just hate this one-minute.
Used to fly, run, walk. But now I crawl. Just to let the numbers of day in life enlarge.
You know that feeling where nothing at all, is wrong but then again, nothing at all is also at place? Among all the battles in this world, the one with yourself is the hardest and the longest.
You lose yourself for a while, for one minute. But it takes forever and whole of your heart, brain and body to get yourself back. It is tiring; that cycle of a depressing minute you go through every day. You stay around people to keep you sane, you get better, but that one minute comes, you want to run back home. What is this? Who would understand this feeling? What is the best way to express it? How do you open up? I write down in words with the hope of feeling lighter but I'm not quite there yet.
This is a phase that will go away, right? This is a phase everyone goes through at some point. I tell myself again and again like they all say, "This too shall pass." I've been through worse, but I never lost myself. I don't like it. I'm one to keep my guard up, one to never lose her sanity. Am I making a big deal out of this? Why is this lingering on? Why do I lose myself?
In that one minute, you fall a thousand meters deep.
How do you crawl up a slump?
Where do you get the strength?
When you don't know where you are, who pushes you back up?
I don't blame the world. Nothing's wrong with it. I know it's me. I just hate this one-minute.
Used to fly, run, walk. But now I crawl. Just to let the numbers of day in life enlarge.
You know that feeling where nothing at all, is wrong but then again, nothing at all is also at place? Among all the battles in this world, the one with yourself is the hardest and the longest.
You lose yourself for a while, for one minute. But it takes forever and whole of your heart, brain and body to get yourself back. It is tiring; that cycle of a depressing minute you go through every day. You stay around people to keep you sane, you get better, but that one minute comes, you want to run back home. What is this? Who would understand this feeling? What is the best way to express it? How do you open up? I write down in words with the hope of feeling lighter but I'm not quite there yet.
This is a phase that will go away, right? This is a phase everyone goes through at some point. I tell myself again and again like they all say, "This too shall pass." I've been through worse, but I never lost myself. I don't like it. I'm one to keep my guard up, one to never lose her sanity. Am I making a big deal out of this? Why is this lingering on? Why do I lose myself?
In that one minute, you fall a thousand meters deep.
How do you crawl up a slump?
Where do you get the strength?
When you don't know where you are, who pushes you back up?

Comments
Post a Comment