Normality

Normal days. I've been having a normal ordinary week and nothing makes me happier. 
I wake up in the mornings, get to classes, walk back, make my own dinner, shower, sit at my desk watching movies, then head to bed early most days. I haven't been dealing with any dramas lately hahahahah.
January was pretty much what would you call a long month. With a lot of things that happened, my mind got really exhausted.  I've been spending a lot of alone time these days (mainly because I am so broke!!!!) and it's cool in away caus I'm now having a clear mind, clear thoughts on what I want, what I need to do.When you're alone, there's no one clouding your mind, no one stopping you from your plans, doing what you want. Yea you could always use someone else's opinion, it helps but in some cases, people can't decide/choose for you. And sometimes even if you ended up doing something wrong after going for what you wanted, you still feel good and learn lessons. But of course eventually I will lessen spending a lot of time in my room and start replying friends and catch up with them after classes. Too much alone time also drives you nuts! I've just been too broke and lazy.
-
-
-


I'm also moving out of dorm next year, I've been going house hunting these days. It's fun going to several houses, having a look at rooms and picturing your stuff in them. It's a pretty amazing experience, looking for your own house, deciding which place you should rent by considering the pros and cons, signing contracts yourself. I mean, if I were home, all this stuff. Your parents would take care of these cases you know. You just move into a house they bought/rent and done! I'm glad I'm having to do all this by myself now. I can't wait to find a  good place, make it better with decorations and show to my parents. I want to let them know that I have enough maturity, ability and the brains to find a place for myself. I want them to be proud of me. I won't be living alone by the way. I'm sharing a house with a close friend from Burma as well and hopefully it'll be really fun and also comfortable because we click a lot. We are very similar girls even tho she's a few years older than me.

Uni has been normal. And still boring. but it's also starting to feel good and familiar. In the first semester, I never really went to classes and I was in my very own little clique that consists of me and a couple asian friends (I still am). People don't really talk to each other in class, weirdly. They're in their own groups of three or four. Sure I'd make a lot more friends if I interacted with them on the facebook group page, or if I went down to bars sometimes with a few students from class but I didn't. But Second Semester has become a little better, not that I talk to more people because I don't but hmm. I think we've all started saying hi and smile at each other if we were to see outside of class. People became more familiar. We have this tower-building project going on and I honestly thought it would be totally awkward when you're in a group with someone you don't know but nah it actually turned out to be a lot better than what I expected. We actually make conversations during work so it's not all that bad.

It's just I expected university to be a lot more blastful with dramas and fun like on the TVshows we see u know, but actually it all happened in my college year instead. I've faced and seen a lot of dramas already, also had so much fun and met a lot of people with beautiful minds and some with well, not-too-cool personalities but we all learn from people. I've got friends from my dorm, from school last year, from the same country. And I'm thankful to have met each and everyone of them..

So this is everything that's been happening with me. How about you guys? Anything new? I hope y'all are living such fun lifes, unlike me lol. If you're happy, keep it up. If you're down, talk to people and open up. Feel free to talk to me even if you don't know me. A lot of you on here are new readers anyways :)

Last but not least, have a great day and SMILE!!





Comments