One Direction OTRA tour
I finally met them yep. (21st October 2015, Wednesday)
Crazy night. When the tickets were on sale early in the year for the One Direction tour, it got sold out in like hours and got me heartbroken. I'm not a strong directioner but there were times I was reaally crazy about them to the point that I had my twitter name as June Payne (*coughs* Liam Payne, get the connection?). But their album "Four" was so far my favorite one so I really wanted to go this tour and I finally made it! I was literally tweeting pathetic desperate tweets on how the tickets were sold out and sad I was, and then FORTUNATELY, a girl from Belfast saw the tweet just like randomly and she dm'ed me saying she had two spare tickets she wanted to sell and I just.........
Yeah so I made it. I saw One Direction! That's something to boast about when I go back home for the summer. Good things can really happen to you when you want something bad after all. ::Takes a moment to appreciate life::
What I liked the most about the night was the relationship between the boys and the audience. One Direction is basically one of the well-known bands these years you guys know that (and you may or may not like that). But what surprised me that night was how the boys were so sincere towards us, like for every break they have in between the songs, they would not stop thanking us for how far they've come, where they are now and I'm not sure if it's normal but back in my country, nope you don't really get the thank you's that sincerely and that much from most. The boys wouldn't stop reading the fan signs all over the stadium, wouldn't stop posing for the pictures during the songs. Harry didn't stop making funny faces at the fans! Harry was hilarious and adorable. I never thought he would be the goofy one out of them all like! All of it, made us feel close to them you know. The four of them definitely gave us a lot of fun. More fun than expected. I also had this sign that said "Fans From Burma" up like the whole time, so I'm pretty sure one of them noticed at least. And I was so close to the stage! Closest I've ever been in any concert I've gone to so yeah, it was exciting. Definitely a great beautiful night to be remembered.
Here are the pictures and videos recorded from the night. I hope each and every directioner around the world gets to see them perform cause they'll definitely fall in love with the boys even more! I basically live a fangirl life 24/7 so that happy feeling, I wouldn't miss it for the world!











Comments
Post a Comment